Friday 21 December 2012

3D work and sketchbook

3D SKETCHBOOK AND WORK


This is the first page of my sketchbook and its natural forms drawings.
The 3D project was based on natural forms.
I had a sheet which I drawn these images from and then put them
into my sketchbook.



Here's some research on the artist Kate Malone, who works with clay
to create these lovely pieces of clay pottery. I got two of her pottery and anaylsed them.
I have written "These are two pieces of kate malones art. It would take a long
time to make these ceramics. She uses clay and moulds these types of objects to create
interesting ceramics. I love her work because she turns foods into great pieces of pottery
and you can tell sstraight away what they are."



Clarice cliff.
I have written "This is one of clarice cliff's pieces of artwork. To make this she used glass
which is a good material for pottery because its stong. I like her work because
she uses bright colours which makes it stand out from the other pottery and it makes it interesting
to look at. I love how she uses random shapes and it creates a masterpiece"

"I like this piece because it really stands out and she has used good use of colour to bring out each of the shapes. I like how she fits it in the style of Art Deco."
 
Here are more of my 3D sketchbook pages:
 
 
Wood artists:

 

metal sample page and metal artists:



                                       This was a comparison page for the sculptures i made

No comments:

Post a Comment