Tuesday 27 November 2012

Drawing

These are my continuous line drawings done with biro using
 different types of media to add effect to them.
I like the red one because its bold and bright.
 Also i like the way ive drawn in with it darker
at the bottom and lighter at the top.


For this piece of art, we had a selection of objects set out for us to draw.
This is my art which i did of the objects.
I used pencil to draw them out first then used charcoal
to shade and tone them.
Then i used a brown one to colour the pots in.
*unfinished piece of work



This is my art work i done of bones and a saw which
were hanging from the ceiling by string.
I used pencil to draw and shade each of the objects.
I enjoyed this activity because it wasn't simple but it wasn't hard.


              

No comments:

Post a Comment